Here's to getting back on the blog wagon!

We are back in Mexico again again after a three month hiatus in K,C. I truly love & adore all my friends & family there. You are all irreplaceable.
Coming back was a wierd sensation, kind of dream like. I couldn't believe that we had lived here before & had a routine going.
We seem to be adapting and settling in ok. I sent D to school for the first time since being back. He wanted to go.   I think to perhaps to just send him half days since he seemed to start having problems. 9-2 might be too much too soon for him, so I think I will go pick him up at 12 or 12:30 instead. I'll have to pay the same price, but I want to do what is best for him.


Hani & I got a little sick. Just a sore throat and cough. I think Hani has a bit of a temp. She was tossing and turning and rolling all night! She seems to be adapting well, & for some reason I feel like I have been able to give her more attention here than I did in the U.S. I think because I had a lot of errands & loose strings to tie up that my mind was really busy with that. This morning for breakfast I made her plain greek whole fat yogurt to which I added fresh mango chunks & granola with amaranth. For dinner will be vegetables carrots & chayote with seasonings in chicken broth.

Here is a pic from this morning, D with his dog Truman! He is the best dog ever. Truman follows D everywhere and when D goes outside, Truman stays near him. Truman followed us to school and then went home on his own after I went into the grocery store. He loves all the attention he can get.


Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, Noori is SO BIG! When did that happen? LOL

    It is good to see you back online! I was hoping you hadn't disappeared completely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! We love the picture! Love to hear updates on your life!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts